It is important to recognise that you may lose some rights and regulatory protections afforded to you when you become a Professional Client.
1. Communications, including financial promotions made by us with Professional Clients, are not subject to all of the requirements imposed by MiFID on communications with Retail Clients.
2. Information provisions about Finsa Europe Ltd, trading as Core Spreads (hereafter, “the Firm”), its services, and remuneration that are required with respect to Retail Clients are not all required with respect to Professional Clients.
3. Professional Clients are not eligible complainants with respect to the Financial Ombudsman Services (“FOS”).
4. As a registered individual, you are usually eligible for deposit protection through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme for up to £50,000 that you hold in your account with us.
5. With respect to non-advised services, the Firm is not required to request information or adhere to the same procedures when assessing the appropriateness of a given service or product for a Professional Client, and the Firm may not be required to give warnings to the Professional Client if the Firm cannot determine appropriateness with respect to a given services or product.
6. The Firm may take into consideration the classification of the client in following its Order Execution Policy, as well as in providing information, including product information, to clients.
7. You agree to allow the Firm to demand payment in full of any margin call, debt or loss that has accrued on your account.
8. I understand and agree that the Professional Client application acts as part of my original Retail Client application form and not as a substitute and that I will continue to remain bound by the Core Spreads Terms and Conditions as published on the website.