England, Spain, France, Germany, Japan, Australia – Who will progress furthest?
For as long as each of these nations stays in this year’s tournament you will be able to trade the corresponding Index with a 50% Spread Cut*.
So…. if the Germany 30 – Rolling Cash Index and UK100 – Rolling Cash are markets you like to trade, and if it is an England V Germany final, you will have a month of half price spreads in both markets at Core Spreads!
Our index spread cuts will be on offer until the relevant country is knocked out of the 2018 tournament or until the winner is known.
Our Rolling Cash Index spread reductions will be:
|England - UK 100 – 0.5pt spread||Germany – Germany 30 – 0.5pt spread|
|Spain - Spain 35 – 2pt spread||Japan – Japan 225 – 2pt spread|
|France - France 40 - 0.5pt spread||Australia – Australia 200 – 1pt spread|
|Switzerland - Switzerland 20 - 1pt spread|
*Spread cuts apply to the main market sessions for each of the above.
Full terms and conditions can be found below
Throughout the World Cup, when England play, we will be offering you the opportunity to double your net winnings, up to a maximum £100, on UK 100 – Rolling cash trades*.
If England win their game (90 minutes only) we will add up to £100 into your account, the following day. How will England play?
*Trades on the UK100 – Rolling cash must be placed and settled on the day of the England game to qualify for the offer, during the hours of midnight – 23.59.
Full terms and conditions can be found below
Terms and Conditions – Summer Promotion:
1. The offer is only available on Core Trader accounts, Core MT4 accounts are not eligible.
2. Core Spreads is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of that offer.
4. Spread reductions - will be offered on rolling cash indices in the UK 100, Spain 35, France 40, Germany 30, Japan 225, Switzerland 20 and Australia 200.
5. Spread reductions will remain in place all day, during ‘in hours’ trading and on offer until the relevant country is knocked out or the winner of the tournament is known. By way of example:
UK 100 In Hours Spread during the promotional period:
08.00 – 16.30: 0.4 spread
16.31 – 07.59: Normal 5-point spread applies.
When the corresponding country to the index is knocked out of the Russia 2018 tournament, the spreads will return to the levels as displayed in the Market Information Sheets on the Core Spreads website. Details may be found here: https://www.corespreads.com/markets/market-information/
6. When England play a match, we will offer the opportunity to double your net winnings up to £100, on UK100 trades.
7. The £100 is awarded on a per person not per account basis.
8. If your account is denominated in Euros or US Dollars, then the successful prize draw winner shall receive the exact same numerical amount (i.e “100”). No adjustments shall be made for currency exchange rates. If you hold multiple Core Trader accounts, only one payment will be made which you may nominate to your CoreTrader account.
9. Qualifying trades on the UK100 must be placed and settled on the day of the England game to qualify for the offer. If an England game takes place at the weekend the qualifying day will be the Friday before.
10. The offer will begin on the 14th June 2018 and remain in place until the Russia 2018 tournament has concluded.
11. Once the £100 bonus on the UK100 trades during an England game is applied to the client account, there are no release criteria and the bonus money can be withdrawn at any time upon the instruction of you, our client.
12. The £100 bonus for England games applies to 90 minutes of play only. Extra time and penalties will not count toward play.
13. Withdrawal of the bonus amount is not automatic, and Core Spreads must be instructed by the client either by phone or email or by placing a withdrawal request on the platform
14. The UK100 bonus can only be withdrawn if it does not create a margin call and/or a deficit cash balance on the trading account.
15. Core Spreads reserves the right to adjust the UK 100 bonus amount should it deem the trading not to have occurred during normal market conditions and/or for normal market trade sizes.
16. This offer is subject to fair use and abuse of this offer may result in the offer and bonus being withheld.
17. Core Spreads will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading with the bonus amount or removal of the bonus in line with these terms (i.e. if removal creates a margin call or closure of positions).
18. Core Spreads reserves the right to retrospectively or otherwise amend, withdraw or restrict this promotion at any time without notice.
19. The £100 prize is offered to the individual account holder and the prize cannot be transferred to another named account holder at Core Spreads or within Finsa Europe
20. The offer is not transferable.
21. If you do not wish to receive the £100 prize, please notify us immediately.
22. Agents, Employees, Tied Agents and Appointed Representatives of Core Spreads and Finsa Europe are excluded from the £100 prize.
23. There is no other equivalent prize and £100 winners shall not be able to claim another prize of equivalent value either in goods or services. The winner of the prize cannot ask for their prize payment to be delayed.
Update: 15th June 2018